This page contains the latest product versions and features for Imecom Group’s Fax Server and Print-2-Image products, as well as information on End of Life software, hardware, and drivers.
DM Fax Server v8.30
DM Fax Server v8.30 offers some exciting new features and improvements to the Use it Messaging/DM Server product line. Main new features include:
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows OS Editions
- Support for VMware ESX/ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual server platforms
- Expanded IP telephony support for fax over IP
- Improvements to the DM LDAP/Data Connector with support for OpenDS
- Least Cost Routing using LDAP
- New inbound fax routing information fields for date and time stamps
Previous DM Fax Server 8.0, 8.1x and 8.2x versions may be upgraded to version 8.30
Print-2-Image Version v220.127.116.11
- Windows 7 and Vista Compatible – Print-2-Image 7 Workstation Edition can be installed on PCs running Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Windows Server 2008 Compatible – Print-2-Image 7 Server Edition can be installed on servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and terminal Server.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Compatible – Print-2-Image 7 Workstation and Server Editions can be installed on PCs and servers running either 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating system software.
- More File Outputs – Print-2-Image 7 now offers more image file outputs, including TIFF, PDF, JPG, GIF, and BMP.
End of Life Products
The following software and hardware products are End of Life.
Fax Server Software
- DM Fax Server version 7 (all 7.xx versions)
- Integral Fax (all versions)
- Print-2-Image version 6 (all 6.x versions)
- Print-2-Image version 5 (all 5.x versions)
- Imecom FaxPass fax cards
- All non-RoHS compliant Brooktrout fax cards (includes TR1034 and TruFax series)
- Brooktrout TR114 Series fax cards and telephony interface cards
- Dialogic GammaLink fax cards