Windows Fax Server
The Imecom DM Fax Server is an enterprise network fax server certified for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008, and 2003. DM Fax Server provides seamless integration with the latest Microsoft software applications, including Microsoft Exchange 2010, Office 2010, Active Directory, SQL Server 2008, SharePoint, and more.
The Imecom Fax Server consists of our main DM Fax Server software and one or multiple Dialogic Brooktrout fax board components. Imecom offers traditional TDM analog and digital (T1/PRI) fax boards as well as virtual “boardless” fax board software for fax over IP. We also offer Dialogic analog and digital media gateways for deploying virtual fax servers and fax over IP configurations.
Features and Benefits
- Certified for Windows Server 2008 R2
- Seamless fax-to-email integration Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2007, and 2003 as well as Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 and previous versions
- Support for virtual server platforms, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, and Citrix XenServer
- Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory to leverage user and group information – no fax server user list to maintain
- Send and receive faxes from Windows-based workstations without requiring any client-side software (email fax integration) or using the built-in Windows Desktop Fax Client
- Special Print-to-Fax driver available for Microsoft Outlook clients
- Enable Outlook users to receive faxes right in their Outlook Inbox as PDF or TIFF attachments
- Route inbound faxes to Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Flexible, rich MMC-based administration console offers local and remote fax server administration