Use it Messaging Fax Server v9.00 Now Available
New .NET web service architecture and Windows Server 2012 support among many new features and enhancements.
It’s here… Version 9 of Useit Messaging Fax Server software. And it’s packed with tons of new features and enhancements.
Useit Messaging v9.00 is the next generation of fax server software from Imecom. Useit Messaging v9.00 introduces our new XIPHOS web services framework – a .NET framework that takes our already feature-rich and reliable fax server software to a whole new level. In addition to adding support for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Exchange 2013, we’ve re-designed our end user web client interface and added a brand new web client for system administration. We’ve also enhanced the fax-to-email experience by allowing system administrators to customize inbound fax-to-email messages and fax delivery confirmation emails at organization, group and user levels.
Useit Messaging v9.00 may be deployed in several ways:
Features and Benefits
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Exchange 2013 and Office 2013 compatibility
- Compatible with Office 365 and Google Mail
- Supports multi-tenancy
- Tiered architecture supporting wholesalers, distributors, and end user customers
- New .NET architecture allows you to run individual fax processes (processing hosts) on separate servers for better performance and reliability.
- Improved options for Active/Active and Active/Passive deployments
- SMS output
- New web client for system administrator access
- Re-designed end user web client for managing faxes via a web browser
- Custom templates for inbound fax-to-email messages
- Custom templates for fax delivery confirmation messages
- Fax preview before transmission
- View personal transmission/reception logs and pending queue via web browser
- Admins can view organization transmission/reception logs and pending queue via web browser
- Supports Dialogic Brooktrout SDK 6.7
- Supports XCAPI version 3.5
Useit Messaging v9.00 offers something for everyone. High volume enterprise fax server deployments can take advantage the XIPHOS processing host architecture to provide immediate boosts in performance and reliability, and to add load-balancing and redundancy to the fax architecture. Services providers that want to build out their own fax service architecture can take advantage of multi-tenancy and wholesaler/distributor hierarchy to serve partners and customers. And for those companies that simply need a network fax server that provides faxing through email functionality, all Useit Messaging fax software editions include fax to email integration options compatible with any SMTP-compliant email systems and services, including Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
Click Here to learn more about Useit Messaging v9.00 and the available Premise Fax, Hybrid Fax, and SaaS Fax options.
All Useit Messaging Fax Solutions are available on a trial basis. Click Here to download or sign-up for a free trial. All trials include complimentary remote installation and support services provided by Imecom’s Technical Support Team.